Van Iperen Stim Pure AA Liquid is a pure and highly concentrated liquid seaweed based on Ascophyllum nodosum. Our product is a stable solution and is recommended at different phenological stages. Ascophyllum nodosum is continuously exposed to ebb and flood and survives in a high salinity environment. Our Canadian Ascophyllum nodosum passes its stress resistance properties on to the plant. It is known for its high consistency independent of the harvesting season and for its unique way of processing.
- Maximizes plant potential during periods of abiotic stress, increases root growth and establishment of the crop and improves plant vigor and nutritional health
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for foliar application and root-dipping
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Highly concentrated solution
- Brown-black liquid
- 100% of high quality Canadian seaweed (Ascophylum Nodosum)
- Processing of seaweed according to unique method, guaranteeing optimal effect
- Easy to handle and apply
Dipping of plantroots
Dip the naked roots of young plants in Van Iperen Stim Pure AA Liquid just before planting. It makes the plant stronger and will result in increased initial growth just after planting, the most critical period of the entire crop.
Plants should be dipped 20 - 25 minutes until the heart of the leaves in a 0.05% concentration.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
How can Seaweed improve yield?
Seaweeds are used in agriculture since the 17th Century. For example to improve resistance to drought. Combined with new technologies and due to climate changes, seaweed is the number one biostimulant used by growers worldwide.