Do you want to grow as a high skilled professional at Van Iperen International?
Van Iperen International is a Dutch producer of Specialty Fertilizer solutions for fertigation and foliar application. We combine our knowledge in mineral fertilizers with the opportunities of biostimulation, creating innovative products Where Nutrition meets Biostimulation™. We operate worldwide and with our Dutch roots we are driven by innovation and develop new ways to serve the market.
We are a young and fast growing company, founded in 2010 and currently working with over 40 colleagues, located all over the world. We listen to our clients and we deliver. Together we grow for the best. We offer our business partners a high level of involvement in order to supply local markets with the best and most effective fertilizer solutions for their needs. Our involvement does not stop with agronomical, marketing and sales support. We also work together when it comes to logistics, registration and innovation.
We are a company with a human touch and we believe we can only grow if our people grow. Together we are eager to continue our growth in the coming years. Van Iperen International is part of the Thesis Group. A family owned business with over 100 years of experience as a distributor to Dutch growers. We are always looking for new talent, send us your resume and we will contact you.
Open job offers
At Van Iperen International, we are looking for creative talents to join our Marketing department. Are you a young graduate or an enthusiastic student looking for an internship opportunity as a designer? Do you have a flexible mindset and want to be part of an international multicultural work environment? Do you want to broaden horizons and grow professionally and personally a company in its growth phase? Are you excited about marketing & communication? If you've ticked all the checks, keep on reading!
What will you be doing?
- Producing content for marketing kists, social media posts, events, workshops following the existing corporate house-style;
- Updating existing visual materials based on templates;
- Working on larger designs and give support to operational marketing assignments with supervisor (e.g. Plants for Plants® LIFE project);
- Giving support to other general tasks.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong designing skills, with proficiency the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator are used the most);
- Basic video editing skills are appreciated;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, knowledge in French or Spanish is a plus;
- Creative and pro-active attitude in teamwork, but you are also able to work independently;
- Positive approach and problem solving oriented attitude;
- Strong affinity with visual communication and design, marketing, communication, online tools;
- Interest in agriculture is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and passionate team of international marketers;
- An internship for a minimum of 6 months; full-time (40 hours per week)
- An internship allowance;
- Freedom to take initiative and start your own projects;
- A learning path with your mentor to develop your professional career.
- Extra's: weekly Friday afternoon drinks, fresh fruit, and soccer table;
If you are excited about this exciting role, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Marine Denion-lair, Director of Marketing (tel. +31 (0)186- 578888)
We are looking for Junior and Senior Sales Managers and agronomists strategically located to promote our products and support our distribution partners.
Intensive traveling may be part of the job inside your market as well as from time to time to the headquarter in The Netherlands.
Ideally you have several years of experience in similar position in agricultural supplies. However we encourage also junior profiles as well as more experienced persons to contact us to elaborate on a relevant and challenging commercial position inside our company.
Location can be in one of our global offices or working from your home country.
Feel free to send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org