Do you want to grow as a high skilled professional at Van Iperen International?
Van Iperen International is a Dutch producer of Specialty Fertilizer solutions for fertigation and foliar application. We combine our knowledge in mineral fertilizers with the opportunities of biostimulation, creating innovative products Where Nutrition meets Biostimulation™. We operate worldwide and with our Dutch roots we are driven by innovation and develop new ways to serve the market.
We are a young and fast growing company, founded in 2010 and currently working with over 40 colleagues, located all over the world. We listen to our clients and we deliver. Together we grow for the best. We offer our business partners a high level of involvement in order to supply local markets with the best and most effective fertilizer solutions for their needs. Our involvement does not stop with agronomical, marketing and sales support. We also work together when it comes to logistics, registration and innovation.
We are a company with a human touch and we believe we can only grow if our people grow. Together we are eager to continue our growth in the coming years. Van Iperen International is part of the Thesis Group. A family owned business with over 100 years of experience as a distributor to Dutch growers. We are always looking for new talent, send us your resume and we will contact you.
Van Iperen International is currently recruiting for its marketing department a:
DESKTOP PUBLISHER (full time)
Creative and organized
We are looking for a desktop publishing specialist with a passion for design. The job holder needs to have an eye for detail, be adaptable, easy going and have a fresh and innovative approach to what they do. This position is under the supervision of our Brand Manager.
• Creation and maintenance of leaflets, redesigning graphs, charts, packaging etc.
• Creation of advertisement (creative ads)
• Follow and update the company brand guidelines
• Design work around other external materials (fairs, brochures, giveaways…)
• Design/production and update of standard and customized presentations for client meetings and events
• Work closely with our sales team to develop the local support tools
• Provide support around managing workload as well as the compliance review process of presentations and other marketing materials
• Use of editorial data management software
• Participating in some administrative tasks (e.g. write meeting minutes, update budget file….)
• 2 – 3 years of experience in desktop publishing / design
• Fully competent in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere pro
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent communicator, working well in a team
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Professional, pragmatic and acting-to-deliver
• Experience of working in an international environment is a plus
• You have a MBO plus or HBO education in Marketing and/or Graphic Design and are looking for a new challenge
• You are fluent in English and preferably speak another language like Spanish
• Eager to work in a multicultural environment
• A challenging full time position in a fast growing international company
• An attractive remuneration package
• An open company culture
• Westmaas, The Netherlands
If you are ready to jump into a new and exciting role then please get in contact with Mrs Marine Denion-Lair.
Brand Manager │ firstname.lastname@example.org