Do you want to grow as a high skilled professional at Van Iperen International?
Van Iperen International is a Dutch producer of Specialty Fertilizer solutions for fertigation and foliar application. We combine our knowledge in mineral fertilizers with the opportunities of biostimulation, creating innovative products Where Nutrition meets Biostimulation™. We operate worldwide and with our Dutch roots we are driven by innovation and develop new ways to serve the market.
We are a young and fast growing company, founded in 2010 and currently working with over 40 colleagues, located all over the world. We listen to our clients and we deliver. Together we grow for the best. We offer our business partners a high level of involvement in order to supply local markets with the best and most effective fertilizer solutions for their needs. Our involvement does not stop with agronomical, marketing and sales support. We also work together when it comes to logistics, registration and innovation.
We are a company with a human touch and we believe we can only grow if our people grow. Together we are eager to continue our growth in the coming years. Van Iperen International is part of the Thesis Group. A family owned business with over 100 years of experience as a distributor to Dutch growers. We are always looking for new talent, send us your resume and we will contact you.
Open job offers
We are looking for Junior and Senior Sales Managers and agronomists strategically located to promote our products and support our distribution partners.
Intensive traveling may be part of the job inside your market as well as from time to time to the headquarter in The Netherlands.
Ideally you have several years of experience in similar position in agricultural supplies. However we encourage also junior profiles as well as more experienced persons to contact us to elaborate on a relevant and challenging commercial position inside our company.
Location can be in one of our global offices or working from your home country.
Feel free to send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruting a Supply Chain Specialist who is pragmatic and eager to deliver.
You are responsible for coordinating and executing the purchase and sales orders with regard to order processing, logistics, administration and communication with suppliers, customers and third parties. It is a diverse job where you get a lot of freedom to execute your assigned tasks in an autonomous way.
Your daily tasks are
- Entering orders into the ERP-System (purchase and sales orders)
- Planning the delivery of our products and coordinate with suppliers
- Maintaining stock and allocation
- Follow-up (purchase) contracts, pending orders with all parties involved: supplier, customer, logistical partners etc. and making sure coordination is done well.
- Preparation of the necessary documentation, such as legalisation of the Chamber of Commerce, Customs etc.
- Price negotiation for logistical services of third parties; checking and approving the invoices
- Reporting incidents, complaints of customers etc to the Director of Operations
- Initiating and implement possible improvements of working procedures etc concerning logistics and order processing.
- Backing up the team during absence/holidays
- Checking labels and bags according to the specifications of the customer and regulations of the country
- Helping customers in case of any problems that might occur at delivery of the goods at their location
- Preparing documentation for registration
- You have a Bachelor degree relevant to this position
- You have 2 years experience in international import/export logistics
- Have experience working or being in an international environment
- Like to work in a fast growing, young organisation
- You are fluent in English, and French is preferred as 2nd languageOur Offer
A challenging position in a fast growing international company, an attractive remuneration package and an open company culture.Location
Westmaas, The NetherlandsInformation
If you are ready to jump into a new and exciting role then please get in contact with Mr. Mehrdad Damavandi | Director of OperationsJob Type: Full-timeA personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment procedure. Acquisition will not be appreciated.