Do you want to grow as a high skilled professional at Van Iperen International?
Van Iperen International is a Dutch producer of Specialty Fertilizer solutions for fertigation and foliar application. We combine our knowledge in mineral fertilizers with the opportunities of biostimulation, creating innovative products Where Nutrition meets Biostimulation™. We operate worldwide and with our Dutch roots we are driven by innovation and develop new ways to serve the market.
We are a young and fast growing company, founded in 2010 and currently working with over 40 colleagues, located all over the world. We listen to our clients and we deliver. Together we grow for the best. We offer our business partners a high level of involvement in order to supply local markets with the best and most effective fertilizer solutions for their needs. Our involvement does not stop with agronomical, marketing and sales support. We also work together when it comes to logistics, registration and innovation.
We are a company with a human touch and we believe we can only grow if our people grow. Together we are eager to continue our growth in the coming years. Van Iperen International is part of the Thesis Group. A family owned business with over 100 years of experience as a distributor to Dutch growers. We are always looking for new talent, send us your resume and we will contact you.
Secretary (junior, 28-32 hours)
As secretary (junior) you will be working closely with your colleague secretary for approx. 40 colleagues within the company. The support you will provide is to the whole team, including Directors, Managers and logistic people. As we are an international company, communication on daily basis will be in English.
• Booking foreign trips for all employees, such as hotels, flights, visas
• Assist with the practical organization of events, seminars and customer visits (registration, organization, hotels etc.)
• Entering new debtors and creditors in the system
• Maintaining our contact list in outlook
• Maintaining agendas
• Performing other administrative tasks
• Preparing the export documentations/letters of invitation etc.
• You have an MBO+ working and thinking level
• You have finished a secretarial education or equivalent experience in this area
• Experience with the mentioned activities is preferable
• You are willing to work on Fridays
• You have a flexible attitude
• You are customer service orientated
• You like to help people, solving problems and bring solutions to colleagues located all over the world
• You know how to approach and feel at home in a dynamic and international organization
• You are capable of working independently
• You are fluent in Dutch, English
• A challenging position in a fast growing international company
• An attractive remuneration package
• An open company culture
Westmaas, the Netherlands