Van Iperen Plants for Plants® 4-Terra is part of the new generation of plant-based Biostimulants developed for a more sustainable agriculture. 4-Terra has shown a dual action on improving the Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE) of the crop, by activating key genes in the plant and soil microflora, making it a unique solution. 4-Terra has been developed for all fertigated crops regardless of growing conditions. Applied during the early stages of the crop cycle, 4-Terra will improve crop establishment by ensuring better nutrient uptake throughout the cycle, resulting in higher yields and crop quality.
- Fully controlled complete process from plant material to final product
- Improved NUE, guaranteeing higher yield and harvest quality
- Safe for users, consumer and for the environment
- Usable in organic farming in application of the Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- Developed for fertigation and soil application
- 100% natural, dark red liquid
- Patented production process
- Optimal shelf-life is 16 months when product is stored at max 25°C if kept sealed in original container
- Easy to handle and apply
|Crop||Application date||Max L/ha/season|
|Fruit trees and Vineyards
||• Split over at least 3 to 4 times during fertigation program from early start until fruit set stage||16|
||• Split over at least 3 to 4 times during fertigation program from start until early production phase||16|
Mode of action
Genomic and metabolomic techniques and analyzes have identified a clear mode of action for 4-Terra. On the one hand, 4-Terra improves assimilation phosphates through activation of the PHT2;1 gene, a transporter of chloroplast phosphate, and on the other hand, we measured a significant increase in the microbial population allowing the solubilization of P in the soil (microbiome effect).
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers
Mode of Action (MOA)
10 years of scientific research have made it possible to describe the specific mode of action of the Plants for Plants® products.