Van Iperen Oligo Iron-DTPA 11% is a highly pure Iron fertilizer , which dissolves rapidly and completely. It allows to prepare the highest concentrated stock solution on the market. Iron DTPA is advised for hydroponics. Our product is dust free and is recommended at different phenological stages. The high level of Iron in our formula improves the production of chlorophyll.
- Gives a strong apical zone, free of chlorosis
- Iron 100% chelated and fully available up to a pH of 7
- Developed for soilless grown crops
- Recommended in case of recycled water with UV-sterilization
- Free of Ammonium
- Patented micro granulation process
- Yellow microgranules
- Easy to handle and apply, rapidly dissolvable at high conentration
|In 1.000 l stock solution
|Fe in g
|Fe in mmol
For foliar application you can choose between EDTA and IDHA. EDTA can also be used for open field fertigation in case of soils up to a pH of 6. For open field fertigation in alkaline soils you can choose between EDDHA and HBED. For high-tech soilless greenhouse, DTPA is your best choice.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
How to choose an Iron chelate?
There are many options to add Iron to your crop. The most efficient way is chelated Iron for its stability, availability for the plant and its easiness to use. But choosing among the different solutions can be a challenge. How to choose? We can help you!