Iperen IPE® | 11 - 44 - 11 + TE is a pure WS NPK with a high level of Phosphate combined with EDTA chelated micronutrients. Due to the Iperen IPE-Technology the Phosphate efficiency is comparable to 10 - 52 - 10 + TE. Our product has a limited caking sensitivity and is recommended during root and shoot development. The Iperen IPE Technology in our formula releases soil fixated Phosphates and overcomes the precipitation of fresh applied Phosphates. The IPE-effect has been proven in many scientific trials. Today IPE Technology is used globally to better manage Phosphates needs. Produced in our own plant TTD.
- Improves root and shoot growth with high quality buds and boosts general plant performance
- Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for foliar application
- One of our innovative IPE Technology products, based on years of Research & Development
- Rapidly dissolvable
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- This formula is an example of our broad range of WS NPKs
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
How can Iperen IPE® improve NUE?
Managing Phosphate for your crop can be a challenging task. Similar to Micronutrients, Phosphates are sensitive to soil fixation, making them unavailable for the plant. To reduce fixation, localized application will help, but this is not always sufficient. This is why we developed Iperen IPE® Technology to better manage Phosphate and Micronutrients efficiency.