Van Iperen FoliaStim® Mn Zn Liquid is a pure and highly concentrated liquid Micronutrient fertilizer, formulated with 15% seaweed and EDTA chelates. Our product is a stable solution and is recommended as of early spring until fruit setting. The synergy between our seaweed extract and Manganese and Zinc in our formula improves photosynthesis and growth of new healthy roots, vigorous hoots and flower buds. Can also be applied as part of post harvest treatments on perennials to help building up reserves into dormant buds. The presence of high quality seaweed supports the uptake and the transportation of nutrients and increases resistance against abiotic stress.
- Suitable for organic farming in compliance with European Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- Increases resistance to abiotic stress during critical physiological stages
- Improves photosynthetic activity, root and ensures adequate establishment phase for the crop
- Manganese and Zinc 100% chelated and fully available
- 15% w/w of high quality Canadian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Dark brown liquid
- Processing of seaweed according to unique method, guaranteeing optimal effect
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Produced in our own plant Euroliquids.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
How can Seaweed improve yield?
Seaweeds are used in agriculture since the 17th Century. For example to improve resistance to drought. Combined with new technologies and due to climate changes, seaweed is the number one biostimulant used by growers worldwide.