Van Iperen FoliaStim® B Mo Liquid is a pure and highly concentrated liquid Micronutrient fertilizer, formulated with 15% seaweed. Our product is a stable solution and is recommended during vegetative growth especially as of bud development, prior to flowering. The high level of Boron and Molybdenum in our formula improves cell division, cell wall formation and supports the plant to manage its Nitrogen needs. The presence of high quality seaweed supports the uptake and the transportation of nutrients and increases resistance against abiotic stress.
- Suitable for organic farming in compliance with European Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- Prevents physiological disorders related to Boron and Molybdenum deficiencies such as stunted growth, hollow heart, failed fruit set, deformed fruits and others.
- Optimizes yield of oil crops such as rapeseed, sunflower, maize, olive, etc...
- Increases resistance to abiotic stress during critical physiological stages
- Developed for foliar application
- Highly concentrated solution
- 15% w/w of high quality Canadian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Dark brown liquid
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Processing of seaweed according to unique method, guaranteeing optimal effect
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Produced in our own plant Euroliquids.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
How can Seaweed improve yield?
Seaweeds are used in agriculture since the 17th Century. For example to improve resistance to drought. Combined with new technologies and due to climate changes, seaweed is the number one biostimulant used by growers worldwide.