Van Iperen WS NPKs are top quality blends made from the purest raw materials, with limited caking sensitivity and with high level EDTA-chelated micro-nutrients for fertigation or foliar application. Van Iperen WS NPK | 20 - 20 - 20 + TE is part of our Fit Crop line. Our Fit Crop line comes as a multi-purpose solution with balanced Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium formulas, destined to be used during vegetative growth and early production stages. Providing the plant with complete nutrition when all elements are needed will lead to healthy crops with adequate growth and yields. Having a balanced nutrition is crucial to ensure proper transition between establishment and production phases.
- Improves root and shoot growth, vegetative growth and gives high quality buds and fruits
- Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for soil injection
- Produced in a broad range of intense colours, to distinguish the product and the final solution
- Rapidly dissolvable
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- Available in 9 intense colours
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.