Van Iperen WS NPKs are top quality blends made from the purest raw materials, with limited caking sensitivity and with high level EDTA-chelated micro-nutrients for fertigation or foliar application. Van Iperen WS NPK | 15 - 5 - 35 + 2MgO + TE is part of our Quality Yield line. Our Quality Yield line comes with high Potassium formulas, destined to be used as of fruit/tuber set and during fruit development until maturation stages.
It is well known that adequate Potassium levels are crucial to crops to achieve higher quality yields. In addition to the central role of Potassium in ensuring higher yields and enhanced fruit quality, it also plays an important role in general plant health and drought resistance.
- Improves fruit quality, shelf life and increases plant drought resistance
- Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for foliar application
- Produced in a broad range of intense colours, to distinguish the product and the final solution
- Rapidly dissolvable
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- Available in 9 intense colours
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.