Van Iperen Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Horticultural Grade is a highly pure Phosphate fertilizer which dissolves rapidly and completely. Our product has a limited caking sensitivity and is recommended during root and shoot development in early stages, up until flowering and early fruit set. The high level of Phosphate in our formula increases cell division and development of new plant tissue. The presence of Nitrogen contributes to early plant establishment and vegetative growth.
- Improves root and shoot growth
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for foliar application
- Low on heavy metals
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2000
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times.