Iperen Fer Duathlon - containing 7.6% of Iron - is a highly pure, 85% HBED and 15% DTPA chelated Iron fertilizer, which dissolves rapidly and completely. Iperen Fer Duathlon is ideal for soil and soilless applications. Our product is dust free and is recommended in initial growth stages when used in soil, and through the whole cycle for soilless crops. The presence of HBED as chelating agent assures a long-lasting Iron effect.
- Gives a strong apical zone, free of chlorosis
- 100% chelated and highly available iron up to a pH of 12
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for soil injection
- No affinity with copper, which improves the assimilation of iron
- Rapidly dissolvable
- HBED is UV-resistant
- HBED is stable for a long period of time
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
It is possible to apply a lower dose than recommended in case of low risk of deficiency or to avoid an expected potential slight deficiency.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
Our producers of Micronutrients
In the field of research and development, highly qualified engineers are constantly working on innovative technologies and products, which allow to bring new alternative chelated Micronutrient solutions to the market.