Van Iperen FoliaStim® Calcium SC is a highly concentrated suspension, formulated with seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum from Canada) and Calcium carbonate. The use of this product results in an enhanced tolerance to abiotic stress during critical stages as well as an improved effect against Calcium related physiological disorders such as bitter pit, blossom end rot, fruit cracking and tip burn. Formulated without Nitrates, Chloride or Sulphate, FoliaStim® Calcium SC is a unique solution for such applications.
- Increases Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE) of Calcium
- Synergistic effect between seaweed and nutrients
- Enhances plant resistance to abiotic stress during critical stages
- Helps fighting against Calcium related physiological disorders such as bitter pit, blossom end rot, fruit cracking, tip burn and others
- Increases fruit firmness and shelf life
- Developed for foliar application
- Contain high quality Canadian seaweed
- Formulated without Chlorides, Nitrates and Sulfates
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Highly concentrated solution
- Processing of seaweed according to unique method, guaranteeing optimal effect
Cherry: Not recommended for stain sensitive varieties.
Apple: Only recommended if cleaning process is applied before market entry.
Shake several times before use!
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
In case of foliar feeding as part of a mix with crop protection products or other fertilizers, a compatibility test has to be done prior to preparing the spray-mix.