Van Iperen Calcium Nitrate Fertigation Grade is a completely soluble Calcium fertilizer. Our product has a limited caking sensitivity and is recommended as of early spring until fruit setting and fruit development. The high level of Calcium improves the strength of cell walls during active cell division stages. The presence of Nitrogen has a positive effect on the uptake of Calcium in the plant.
- Improves fruit quality (less sensitive to bitter pit and blossom end rot) and shelf-life
- Developed for fertigation in open field crops and orchards
- Low on heavy metals
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- Grey granules
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2009
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Sulphate or Phosphate fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied at different times.
Which Calcium Nitrate to use?
Calcium Nitrate is a good source of both Calcium and Nitrate. Depending on the type of application, you can choose between different grades and formulations. Van Iperen offers you the widest range of Calcium Nitrates. Let’s see which one suits your needs.