Van Iperen Cal Boron Agricultural Grade is a granulated, hard and homogeneous Calcium fertilizer. Our product has a limited caking sensitivity and is recommended as of early spring until fruit setting. The high level of Calcium in our formula improves the strength of cell walls. The presence of Nitrogen has a positive effect on the uptake of Calcium in the plant. The Boron in the composition plays a vital role in supporting actively cell division. It will also work in synergy with Calcium reinforcing cell walls and reducing Calcium-related physiological disorders.
- Improves fruit quality (less sensitive to bitter pit and blossom end rot) and shelf-life
- Developed for spreading in open field crops
- Low on heavy metals
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2009
- White granules
- Hard and homogeneous product
- Easy to handle and apply
|Crop||Application date||Min kg/ha/season||Max kg/ha/season|
||1 - 2 applications:
• As of vegetative growth
• Until fruit setting
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Sulphate or Phosphate fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied at different times.