Iperen IPE® is a pure and balanced WS NPK combined with EDTA chelated micronutrients. Due to the Iperen IPE-Technology the Phosphate efficiency is comparable to 20 - 20 - 20 + TE which contains 30% more Phosphate. Our product has a limited caking sensitivity and is recommended at different phenological stages especially during periods root and shoot development. The IPE Technology in our formula releases soil fixated Phosphates and overcomes the precipitation of fresh applied Phosphates. The IPE-effect has been proven in many scientific trials. Today IPE Technology is used globally to better manage Phosphates needs. Produced in our own plant TTD.
- Improves root and shoot growth, vegetative growth and gives high quality buds and fruits with less Phosphate applied
- Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses
- One of our innovative IPE Technology products, based on years of Research & Development
- Rapidly dissolvable
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- This formula is an example of our broad range of WS NPKs
- Production process certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
滴灌 | Fertigation
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.