Van Iperen Plants for Plants 4-Terra is part of the new generation of plant-based Biostimulants developed for a more sustainable agriculture.
4-Terra has a proven dual action on enhancing Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE) of the crop both on soil microflora as well as on the plant itself, making it a unique solution combining soil and plant action.
4-Terra has been developed for all fertigated crops in both comfort and stress conditions. Applied in fertigation during the early stages of the crop cycle, 4-Terra will improve the crop establishment ensuring a better nutrient uptake throughout the crop cycle, resulting in higher yields and crop quality.
- Fully controlled process from plant material to final product
- Enhancing NUE, ensuring higher yield and crop quality
- Improving Phosphate assimilation by combining plant and soil action
- Suitable for organic farming in compliance with European Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- Safe for users, consumer and for the environment
- Developed for fertigation and soil application
- 100% natural, dark red liquid
- Patented production process
- Keep as cold as possible, below 25 °C as maximum, and away from direct sunlight
- Easy to handle and apply
|Crop||Application date||Max L/ha/season|
|Fruit trees and Vineyards
||• Split over at least 3 to 4 times during fertigation program from early start until fruit set stage||16-18|
||• Split over at least 3 to 4 times during fertigation program from start until early production phase||16-18|
Mode of action
Genomic and metabolomic methods have identified a clear mode of action for 4-Terra. 4-Terra improves Phosphate assimilation thanks to an up-regulation of PHT2;1 gene a chloroplastic Phosphate transporter. Furthermore, we measured a significant increase of microbial population allowing P solubilization in the soil (microbiome effect).
The mentioned indicated dosages and application stages are given as a guideline. Exact dosages, concentration and application stage are subject to local conditions, use of other fertilizers and can only be given after an objective diagnosis.
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers
Mode of Action (MOA)
10 years of scientific research have made it possible to describe the specific mode of action of the Plants for Plants® products.