Iperen Algae is a concentrated, pure and soluble seaweed extract of Ascophyllum nodosum. Our product is resistant to caking and is recommended at different phenological stages. Ascophyllum nodosum is continuously exposed to ebb and flood and survives in a high salinity environment. Our Canadian Ascophyllum nodosum passes its stress resistance properties on to the plant. It is known for its high consistency independent of the harvesting season and for its unique way of processing.
- Suitable for organic farming in compliance with European Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- Maximizes plant potential during periods of abiotic stress, increases root growth and establishment of the crop and improves plant vigor and nutritional health
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses. Also suitable for foliar application and root-dipping
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Brown-black flakes
- 100% of high quality Canadian seaweed (Ascophylum Nodosum)
- Rapidly dissolvable at high concentration
- Processing of seaweed according to unique method, guaranteeing optimal effect
- Easy to handle and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Calcium fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied on different times. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.