Van Iperen International is currently expanding their marketing department.
Therefore we are looking for:
Marketing Assistant with a good feeling for detail
In close cooperation with our Market Manager you are responsible for the execution of translating our global marketing tools to local marketing needs.
It is a diverse job where you get a lot of freedom to execute your assigned tasks in an autonomous way.
• Adapting global marketing tools to local marketing needs
• Supporting with the organization of fairs, exhibitions and seminars
• Creating leaflets and documents in InDesign
• Creating PowerPoint presentations for different purposes
• Designing infographics and leaflets
• Designing new packaging material
• Assuring that our local marketing tools are fully in line with the guidelines from our company house style manual
• You have a MBO plus or HBO education in Marketing and are looking for a first challenge
• You are fluent in English and preferably speak another language like Spanish
• Eager to work in a multicultural environment
• Accurate and willing to go into details
• Pragmatic and acting-to-deliver
• Creative and willing to execute
• Capable of working independently as well as in a team
• Good computer skills; Indesign, Photoshop
• Good organizational and planning skills
• A challenging position in a fast growing international company
• An attractive remuneration package.
• An open company culture.
• Westmaas, The Netherlands
If you are interested in this vacancy or if you want more information, please get in contact with
Ms Joanne Grafton - HR responsible –email: firstname.lastname@example.org